Useful information about financial products and debt management
This website is provided by Canadian Bankers Association and here you can find useful information on personal banking, loans, fraud prevention and other finance related information.
This is a free public service provided by the Credit Counselling Society (CCS). Here you can receive information and tips on how to save money and make smart financial decisions as well as read general information on loans and learn how credit affects your credit score.
If your are struggling with debt and need financial counselling here you can find qualified financial counsellor that will be able to help you in person or over the phone.
This website is provided by Credit Counselling Canada (CCC). If you are experiencing money problems and are struggling with debt here you can find useful information on your rights and responsibilities, read useful tips about money management and use several tools and calculators to manage your financial situation.
Why Check Your Credit?
The credit score is like your financial health, you want to know how well you are doing, and whether you need to take an action to improve it. It’s always the smartest way to be informed about your own finances, which could help you achieve not only your desired dreams but reach financial independence. We strongly advise being assured about your financial situation, before taking any further actions and make decisions.
What is a Credit Report?
A credit report shows a detailed history of your financial activities. An included bank statement, even unpaid mobile invoice, plays a big role. There are a lot of companies in the USA that provides this service, you just need to choose which company you prefer to share your personal information with. In our website under the segment “Credit score”, you can find credit report service providers that are all our partners with a great reputation in this market niche.
What is a credit score?
The credit score is the number that shows how well you are managing your finances, it can be understood like your finance background reflected in a number. The higher the number the better. It shows how responsible you are and how you are taking care of your finances. Lenders, borrowers, and other financial institutions will more willingly work with a person whose credit score is higher because then they won't see a risk for their investment.
Types of credit score?
Credit score divides into two types. General credit score
- an average number of your financial capacity. Usually, a lot of companies are using the same measurements to formulate it, but you can get more specific details by contacting your financial institution.
Custom credit score
– financial institutions are using their individual formula and measurements to come up with a unique number that they announce as your credit score, measurements can differ in every company.
We advise you to talk to your choosen company if you want to find out more about the way how they work.
- Get to know us - MoneyGuru24 is here to help out every internet user who is searching for the right service and/or product in a specific niche. Our services are available for anyone free of charge. Our team’s main goal is to provide the best opinion about the product and/or service, by comparing specific features. We want our website visitors to get as much information as possible, to help them make the smartest decision.
- Process description - Before displaying and listing services and products on our website, our team members from the research, marketing, and data departments come together and very carefully look into each of the company and its offers. Because of the team member experience, we can see red flags before anyone else. We spend many hours looking into all details, consumer reviews, specifics and brand provided information on every product even if it comes from the same brand. Only after collecting all the information we can find, we decide whether to display this brand with its product on our list or not.
- Our Partners - We have high standards for ourselves and also for our partners. We work together only with companies with a good reputation, without any legal or ethical issues. Some partnerships are paid, which means that it can make an impact on the listing positions, but it's not always like that. Most of the time, the content department team decides the listing positions. If our page visitor has chosen a product and/or service from our provided list, he may be guided to partner’s websites to continue the process and we may get a commission from his purchase. Even if we sometimes get commissions from our partners, we don`t change our basic structure and overstep our principles about listed partner companies.
- Useful feature description - We always think of ways to make our website more user-friendly. To save visitors time we have implemented a useful tool called “pop up window”. By moving a mouse cursor to the button “Apply now” you can access this window, which will show up giving you the additional information that could help you to get more important details about product/service and may also include product/service requirements. If you as our consumer or page visitor wish to know more about some specific product/service you can visit our "full description" page where our team has collected and published all information that can be useful for you.
- Star rating system explained - We have also added a great tool to all of our listed merchants - stars. Every visitor after using a service or getting a product can rate how satisfied they've been with this brand and/or product on a scale from one to five, five stars being the highest level of satisfaction and one - the lowest. On the right side of stars, you can see the number of our customers that have rated this listed brand previously. To ensure a more objective rating, we let one consumer vote only one time per 24-hour window. The star feature also can impact position at the list. If you see products that have a small rating number or don't have a rating at all don`t be suspicious or hesitate to try them out. Empty star features may just show that this is the brand new partner or newly listed product provider.
- Updates - With the help of the world wide web, information changes very rapidly in this century. Every few days our content team goes through all displayed information and compares it with the information from the source. If there are any changes, then we get approval from the source and the content team updates the newest information on our website. We do this because for us it is important to provide up-to-date information to our website visitors and potential consumers. Just keep in mind that we are only humans and we are doing our best!
- Reach out to us - We understand very well that each consumer's experience can be very different. For us, it is important to hear not only great reviews but also complaints, suggestions and comments. For this reason, we have a section called “Contacts” where you can find the information on how to reach us. We suggest using an email as in that way we can investigate your described situation and send you an answer or give a call as fast as possible. Usually, our team answers in less than 2 working days.
MoneyGuru24 is not a bank, lender, broker, or product issuer. MoneyGuru24 is not owned by a financial institution but is an independent company owned by private shareholders. MoneyGuru24 purpose is to give an advertising-supported comparison service. All information provided on MoneyGuru24 has general and informative nature. MoneyGuru24 may receive compensation from companies whose services they have listed. This compensation may impact the appearance of product listing and order on this site. Although MoneyGuru24 covers a wide range of Credit score providers, keep in mind that those are not the only options available in the market and may not be the best fit for you. We do not consider your circumstances and financial situation and we are not recommending any particular products. If you choose to use a particular Credit score provider through the MoneyGuru24 website you will be dealing directly with the Credit score providers, not with MoneyGuru24. It is recommended for you to read all relevant documentation given by the Credit score provider before accepting any product offer.